visitor count

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What to do with 5 whole days??!!??

Hello friends :)

Well, I get the next 5 days off, thanks to a manager who holds grudges on people. Just because I called off last Saturday (which by the way, wasn't even her shift), she cut my hours way down. Hopefully it is just for this week and things go back to normal next week.

I have no idea what to do with my 5 days off. I need to tackle my computer desk at some point, it looks likes one big pile of mail and dvd's lol. I feel like I should do more than just play video games and finish off Stargate SG-1. Speaking of, I just started the 10th and final season of SG-1. Next on the list will be the stargate movies and then on to Stargate Atlantis.

My cookbooks have yet to arrive so I can't do anything in that respect. Hopefully those arrive sometime this week.

Anyway, I best get some zzzz's. Everyone have a great night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment