visitor count

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

grocery day!!! yay!!!

Hello friends :)

Update on the computer desk situation: the problem has been neutralized. its nice to be able to see the desk again. I should've took a before and after pic.

Yesterday was sit around in my sweats day. I did cook dinner. We had rib-eye steak and perogies :D it was absolutely devine. I spent most of the night catching up on shows that I had been neglecting (Hawaii 5-0, Survivor, Big bang theory). I got most of my list done just have stuff from last thursday and a couple of 90210 episodes left.

Cookbooks have still not arrived yet. Grr. Today is a busy day, its all about the shopping.

I'm about 5 episodes away from being done with Stargate SG-1. Its sad that its coming down to the end. I imagine that it was better to watch it as it was airing, since you didn't know it was the final end.

Elections didn't go so well from my view around here. The worse of 2 evils got the governor's chair. A lot of local school levies failed. This is the kind of election that makes me question whether or not the process actually works.

Its time for me to sleep. Everyone have a great night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment