visitor count

Friday, November 5, 2010

Back to work!

Hello Friends :)

I have done it! I finished Stargate SG-1, all 10 seasons. I started on August 29th and finished yesterday at 8PM. I have to say the ending sucked. It had no wrap up, almost like the writers new they were gonna do a movie afterward. Speaking of the movie (Stargate: The Ark of Truth), I absolutely loved it for every reason that the last episode annoyed me. It managed to finish the storyline, while letting me believe that the characters continued on and lived happily ever after.

That being said, after The Ark of Truth, I watched the second movie (Stargate: Continuum). This movie for me was stupid pointless and annoying. I never really enjoyed episodes where SG-1 went to a different time period, or an alternate universe. So the fact that this entire movie was in an alternate time AND reality, pissed me off. The movie was literally a piece of crap, if for nothing else than it didn't stay with its own storyline. Obviously Bal went back in time to change the future, but (follow me on this) Cam went back to 10 years before Bal to stop him from changing the future. But when he was successful in doing that, he should have disappeared. Simply because, with the past back to normal, he would have never had to come back to the past to save the future. We clearly see in the lockerroom the picture hanging in Cam's locker of him in the past with his grandfather. Now all this leads me to believe that not only did Bal alter time, but also moved them to a different reality. But that means that SG-1 didn't save their world, they saved another world. They are in fact still in the alternate reality. Which is why the movie Stargate: Continuum is a piece of crap movie.

To anyone who read all of that (and understood it), I applaud you, lol. In other news, I go back to work tonight. I am looking forward to it, if for no other reason that I will actually be making money. I have enjoyed this nice relaxing week off though. Maybe I'll thank my manager for giving me the 5 days off... or maybe not (she might make a habit of it). I'm gonna go back to work pumped and ready to kick some @ss. And on that note, I should get a good night (err morning) sleep.

Everyone have a great night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment