visitor count

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Day Off!

Hello Friends :)

2 of my cookbooks arrived today :D The Crock-pot book and the How to cook if you don't know how book. The only one I am still waiting on is the Stove top book.

I've looked through the 2 that I have and have found some dishes that I'd like to try first. Having looked over most of the recipes, this will not be as easy as it should be. My parents (especially my dad) are very picky eaters. I wish there was a way I could make them eat without knowing what was in the dish :p

The 3 recipes that have stuck out to me are; Chocolate Coffee Bread Pudding, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew, and a Triple layer no-bake cheesecake. The pudding has actual brewed coffee in it, which I find quite interesting.

Today is my last day off before going back to work so I am going to relax as much as humanly possible. Tonight will end up being movie night. I should be able to finish the last 3 episodes of stargate sg-1 (tear) so I should be able to watch the 2 stargate movies. Then I have Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reason coming via Netflix today. But then I also have an episode of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice to watch before tonights episodes. And then, after all of that, if I still have time left, I have 2 episodes of 90210 and one episode of Survivor to watch. *Sigh* sometimes I think I watch too much TV.

Everyone have a great night/day.

btw LNW officers, no meeting tomarrow night, obviously I am quite tied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment