visitor count

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why must things always be dumbed down??

Hello Friends,

So I started a new character on WoW this morning. The only character I didn't have was a human. I have played human before, but I must have deleted them. I guess its been awhile since I played human, because I remember all the defias guys in the starting area being agressive (red named), now they are passive (yellow). I used to spend so much time trying to figure out how to get the containers of grapes out of the vineyard without dying 10 times. Now I just have to walk in and get them. This seriously pisses me off. I worked hard to get other characters through that and now a 2 yr old could do it. I don't even get why they would make that area easier. Its the starting area, so you wouldn't be much higher than lvl 3 or 4 when doing this quest. I was also disappointed to see the Kobolds in the mine in the same area were also yellow. I hope this theme does not continue with other places near goldshire and wesfall.

In other news, I just upgraded my computers from AVG 9.0 free edition to AVG 2011 free edition. This edition has a new feature that I really like. It can scan your comp and let you know about things that could cause performance problems (like needing to defragment, missing links, registry errors, junk files). Once you do the scan, you can choose to download a PC tune-up program that will fix the problems. The first use of the tune-up is free, after that you can buy it for $30/year. This comp (big laptop) had over 3,000 issues and it fixed them all. My comp is running faster, but I did free up space from the hibernation files which could be the reason. My small laptop only had 769 issues. I love AVG and its the only anti-virus that I will use. I definitely recommend it, if anyone is in need of a good anti-virus for free.

Man am I tired. I think its the time change that is messing with me. And now I have really bad heartburn. :(

Everyone have a great night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment