visitor count

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ms. Fix It to the rescue!

Hello friends :)

I am so proud of myself! Yesterday I was entirely Ms. Fix It. I fixed the shower curtain rod, and the ceiling tiles. Both of which no one else in my house was willing to fix. I always tend to be the go to person to fix stuff, which is kinda annoying. But at least its a way to make myself useful.

Needless to say, I plan to spend today relaxing before heading back to work Wednesday.

I watched both the old and the new Willie Wonka movies. The old one I think is better, but I think Johnny Depp was a great choice to play Wonka in the new one. I am a little agitated at some of the minute changes that were made. Such as Mike TeeVee now brings his father the teacher instead of his mother. I don't like how the Oompa Loompa seem more snooty than in the first movie. But I do like that they show Wonka meeting the Oompa Loompa.

I'm pretty wiped out so I'm gonna hit the hay a little earlier than normal. Everyone have a great night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment